NAGAD is a popular mobile financial service (MFS) in Bangladesh. It allows users to send and receive money, pay bills, and top up their mobile phone balance. NAGAD accounts are linked to a mobile phone number. If you need to change your mobile phone number, you will also need to change your NAGAD account number.
Here are the requirements for changing your NAGAD account number:
- You must be the registered owner of the NAGAD account.
- You must have your new mobile phone number active.
- You must have a valid NID card.
Here are the steps on how to change your NAGAD account number:
- Dial *167# from your mobile phone.
- Select the option to change your account number.
- Enter your old mobile phone number and your new mobile phone number.
- Enter your NID card number.
- Enter your new PIN.
- Confirm your new PIN.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your account number has been changed.
If you are having trouble changing your NAGAD account number, you can contact NAGAD customer service at 16167.
- It is best to change your NAGAD account number during business hours.
- Make sure you have all of the required information before you start the process.
- Do not share your PIN with anyone.
Changing your NAGAD account number is a simple process. Just follow the step above carefully and leave a comment in the comment box below if you have any problem